Sunninghill Veterinary Centre staff are all still working hard to keep your pets safe and well. We are able to carry out all procedures but occasionally may ask that you delay non-essential surgery.
We can’t wait to get back to normal and have you and your pet inside the surgery, however, for the moment we are asking clients to wait outside and to wear a face mask whilst they are talking to the vet. The vet or nurse will then take your pet inside for their examination. Most pets are quite happy to be cuddled by us but if they are particularly nervous we may examine them in the car park.
If you are shielding or are unable to visit the surgery we can organise a video consultation for you.
COVID has encouraged us to introduce some changes which we hope will make life more convenient for you. Online Booking has proved very popular. You can use it at any time of day and you don’t have to wait in a phone queue
To maintain social distancing we are asking clients to help us by doing the following:
- Arrive for your appointment on time (not too early)
- Bring your pet to the reception door.
- If it is raining ring us on 01344 299899 to let us know you have arrived, if we are running late you can wait in your car until we call you
- You will wait outside while we take your pet inside to be examined.
- Masks must be worn
- Keep 2 metres apart
- Preferably only one family member to attend
- Wait outside until the vet is ready to return your pet
- If it is raining and you need to go back to your car, please keep your phone free
- Make sure we can find you – no visits to the shops whilst we are with your pet
- Let us know if you or a family member have had Coronavirus symptoms
Make bookings online if possible – this keeps our phones free for urgent enquiries
Please like our Facebook page to keep updated with the latest information.